Tracklift is designed as a high capacity, cost effective multi-use rail corridor and site works crane.
Some of Tracklift’s features are:
- Self propelled
- Low height for working under overhead wires and in tunnels.
- Can pick up and carry up material
- Can operate within the rolling stock outline without interfering with train movement on adjacent track
- Clamped to rails for added safety
- Counterweight slews within rolling stock outline with six stabiliser legs for added stability in all directions
- Operations all within close and visible proximity to each other
- Low height working platform for storing tools and ancillary equipment
- Remote operation feature enables one man operation
- Is a registered trailer able to be towed by truck without the use of a separate trailer, saving mobilisation time