Rotoquip is a crane boom attachment for positioning equipment and steelwork where the traditional use of a crane and underslung load would not be possible.
It is ideal for safe and efficient installation work in:
- Under bridges
- In confined spaces
The Rotoquip is a completely self contained and operated unit designed to slide into the hollow boom section of a hydraulic crane to be pinned to the end of a winching crane.
- Maximum lifting capacity is 2000kg (may be reduced depending on the dimension and balance of the load).
- Compact and centrally placed loads can be handled up to 2000kg.
- The unit is designed to take a 10m long beam weighing 1000kg and its centre of gravity placed over the centre of the Rotoquip attachment plate.
- Three hydraulic cylinders provide 90° of movement on 3 axes.
- Cylinder activation is by a battery powered hydraulic motor and pump. It is operated by a 3-lever hydraulic valve unit on a 6m long pendant.