TRACKHAUL’S MANY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Purpose designed for road / rail operation.
- Trackhaul can access rail tracks unassisted in most situations quickly and easily.
- A low working height and centre of gravity for safe and easy deck access and stability.
- Multiple use clear deck space with built in bolting attachments; cranes, EWPs, bins, seating, inspecting.
- Stabilisers which are spaced to fall on the ends of sleepers when unextended to ensure safe use when using added equipment
- Unlimited quick and safe rotation using the turntable and clamps.
- Safety clamps fitted to turntable for stability.
- Modular construction; Optional equipment can be added or removed to match cost with capability.
Tracklift is designed as a high capacity, cost effective multi-use rail corridor and site works crane.
SOME OF TRACKLIFT’S FEATURES ARE:
- Self propelled.
- Low height for working under overhead wires and in tunnels.
- Can pick up and carry up material .
- Can operate within the rolling stock outline without interfereing with train movement on adjacent track.
- Clamped to the rails for added safety
- Counterweight slews within rolling stock outline with six stabiliser legs for added stability in all directions.
- Operators all within close and visible proximity to each other.
- Low height working platform for storing tools and ancillary equipment.
- Remote operation feature enables one man operation.
- Is a registered trailer able to be towed by a truck without the use of a seperate trailer, saving mobilisation time.
The Isuzu truck is versatile as a road-rail vehicle.
It can be utilised for maximum working efficiency with attachment options such as:
- Mobile platform
- Insulated canopy
MOBILE PLATFORM ATTACHMENT
The mobile platform attachment is available for use as an attachment on both the Trackhaul and Isuzu truck.
- Conveniently fits width and height beneath road and rail bridges
- Safe, efficient, mobile alternative to scaffolding
The protective insulated canopy is available as an attachment for the Isuzu hi-rail.
This allows personnel to work safely beneath live overhead wiring.